Race Car - Velvet Loafers
- Hand made in Spain
- Slim design
- Some of the finest materials available
- Every pair made to order (Estimated 4 weeks)
Our delivery services and charges are listed in the table below. Please select the option that is best for you at the checkout page. All of our packages are sent out via our DPD service.
NOTE : THIS IS SHIPPING TIME ONLY, MADE TO ORDER ITEMS WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT LEAD TIME
Please ensure you have read our Terms and Conditions - which you must agree to at checkout prior to puchase. We pride ourselves on the quality of our shoes and accessories and insist that our staff inspect each pair of shoes carefully before packaging and dispatch. As per our Terms and conditions we will not accept returns of any item with customisation or personalisation For all other footwear - if for any reason you are not happy with the product, please accept our sincere apologies and send it back with a note and we will either send you a replacement product or refund your money - whichever you prefer. Please refer to procedure below. Items that have been 'MADE TO ORDER' can only be exchanged for another size, no refunds will be offered on items which state in their description 'MADE TO ORDER'.
Please note : We do not offer refunds on sale items however exchanges are accepted.
We will always refund or exchange the shoes if they are returned in resellable/perfect condition within 14 days of receiving them. We will not, as a rule, refund the postage back to us unless we have made a mistake or you are exchanging and it has been agreed with us. As per our Terms and conditions we will not accept returns of any item made to order or with customisation or personalisation.
Note, if a customer refuses to accept delivery of goods we will only refund once we have received the returned goods and the refund will be net of any charges incurred by us in recovering them.
If you need to exchange something please email email@example.com before sending back.
Before you return an item
Have you tried it on!
If the heel slips, give the shoe a bend, once worn in, the shoe will develop a natural curve. New shoes are rigid and tend to pull at the heel. You should be able to slip a small finger down the back of the heel.
Trying the shoes on.
Please ensure you try your new shoes on carpet as we cannot accept back soiled, scuffed or worn shoes or worn soles.
How to return your shoes
- Should you need to return your Shoes to us, please contact us in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The goods must be returned, with the original despatch note or a copy or a returns form. Please use the original or similar protective packaging.
- The goods must be in the same immaculate condition as they were received in and inc dude the original tag still attached- we cannot accept scuffed/worn-in/damaged goods. (We thus suggest you remain on carpet while trying shoes on).
- We will exchange the goods as requested, or should you wish to cancel your order, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of your cancellation.
- You have to pay the cost of returning the goods - we recommend a registered/traceable and insured postage, as we cannot be responsible for lost packages.
- In the case of exchanges (e.g. for size changes) please note that although we ask you to bear the cost of postage back to us, we will pay for the postage of the replacement shoes to back to you. In this way we are, in effect sharing the cost of postage with you for any of your exchanges.